One of the Largest Multicultural Festivals in Silicon Valley
2016 Silicon Valley Food and Art Festival
Sunday, August 28th, 2016
11:00pm – 4:00pm Quinlan Community Center, Cupertino
You are invited to participate in the Silicon Valley Food & Art Festival to be held on Sunday August 28, 2016 at the Quinlan Center. All the organizers would be honored if you participate and be a part of this grand culinary event. It is also a great opportunity for you to target year round customers. About 5,000 people are expected to attend the event.
General Rules for Participation:
1. Sample Products dispensed are limited to products manufactured, processed or distributed by Exhibiting Firm.
2. All Sample Products are limited to SAMPLE SIZE and must be distributed from exhibit location. A) Beverage Sample Products are limited to a maximum four (4) ounce containers and two (2) fluid ounces of product B) Food Sample Products are limited to “Bite Size” portions (one cubic inch or less).
3. Exhibiting Firm must provide Cupertino Chamber of Commerce no later than seven days before the day of the event with a certificate of liability with coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and including the Cupertino Chamber of Commerce, Ding Ding TV & SDS Communications as additional insured’s.
4. Exhibiting Firm must also send a copy of their Health Permit from the Santa Clara County Health Department to the Chamber no later than seven day before the event.
5. Exhibiting Firm will serve Sample Products in accordance with industry standard sanitation, food safety and food temperature guidelines (i.e., Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point or “HACCP”).
6. Exhibiting Firm agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, and release Cupertino Chamber of Commerce, Ding Ding TV & SDS Communications and their subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, officers and directors, and the successors and assigns of them and each of them, from and against any liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, fines, costs and expenses, including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses, and worker’s compensation claims or unemployment compensation claims incurred by Cupertino Chamber of Commerce, Ding Ding TV or SDS Communications and arising out of or relating to the preparation, serving and consumption of the Sample Products, including, without limitation, any such liabilities, damages or such other matters arising from injury to or death of any person, or damage to or destruction of any property.
Cost for participation:
Participation is FREE of charge and you need to provide only food samplings, chaffing dishes, and other approved equipment to keep food warm or cold, your business promotional material, coupons etc.
We hope you will be able to join us and showcase your culinary creations at this year’s Silicon Valley Food & Art Festival.
To participate please complete the your registration. We have limited spots available, reservations will be made first come first serve.
For questions call Anjali Kausar @ 408-252-7054 Ext 11 or email